Apply Now For A Fully Funded Internship At Google AdCamp 2023!
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in advertising? Look no further than Google Ad Camp 2023! This fully funded internship offers students the chance to explore the ins and outs of the advertising industry under the guidance of Google experts. It's the perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience, make meaningful connections, and learn more about the field. So don't wait - apply now for Google Ad Camp 2023 and take the first step toward a career in advertising!
Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable work experience? Look no further than Google AdCamp 2023! Google AdCamp 2023 is a fully funded internship program offering students the chance to gain hands-on experience in the digital marketing industry. From workshops and talks with industry professionals to mentorship and networking events, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make the most of your summer. Apply now, and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Applications for Google AdCamp are open to international students. The duration of the internship will vary depending on location. Google AdCamp will cover all your expenses, transport, and accommodation.
This year Google will select up to 50 participants and be placed at one of Google’s offices. Google will cover all the expenses of the selected students. Google will cover transport to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
This Fully Funded EMEA AdCamp Google Program will develop a professional network, gain new skills and experience, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
What is Google AdCamp?
- Institution(s): Google
- Location: Anywhere across the world in google office with the google team
- Internship-Focused Areas:
- Google’s advertising sales and services operations,
- An overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry
- Internship Period: One to two days
- Internship Deadline: Program dates and durations vary depending on the location
What is Google AdCamp EMEA?
- AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants a chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business, and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp.
- AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products, and insight into the industry.
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligibility Criteria for Google AdCamp
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Google AdCamp:
- Required Languages: Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities, will be conducted in English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Be enrolled in a final year of a BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
What are the benefits of the program?
Google AdCamp will cover the following benefits:
- All your Expenses
How to Apply for Google AdCamp Internship Funded Programme
Please follow the following application instructions to win Google AdCamp:
- You need to fill out the Google AdCamp Interest Form.
- so that you know, an email will notify you about your placement.
Note: Students who identify as any ethnic minority in their home country, socially or economically disadvantaged, are a person with a disability, or are part of any other historically underrepresented group is strongly encouraged to apply.