Content Writer, Aurea Software (Remote) - $100,000/year USD
A Content Writer is urgently needed at Aurea Software, Austin, Texas, United States. This post will guide you on how to apply for the role.
Content Writer Aurea Software: Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Do you believe that creating world-class digital content is among the most critical and valuable competencies for growth software companies? Do you thrive on the challenge of revitalizing struggling brands through exceptional and SEO-optimized copy? Unlike traditional copywriting roles, this role focuses on mastering a repeatable playbook of world-class B2B SaaS copywriting that serves an ever-increasing portfolio of diverse products.
At Aurea, we are combining the art and science of sales. We believe sales and marketing should operate based on repeatable playbooks that define winning processes. And we're redefining software sales: no more "freemium" products or trials designed to lure the customer into paying for the next tier of service. Instead, for a single subscription fee, Aurea customers get access to our entire portfolio of products. You will be an integral part of our marketing team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing disruptive and engaging copy that doesn't look like your typical B2B software company.
- Participating within a collaborative and diverse marketing team to create engaging content and performance-driven campaigns.
- Leading the creation of copy (hands-on) for such items as display ads, landing pages, web pages, marketing emails, or long-form copy (including case studies, eBooks, etc...)
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Designing a different copywriting strategy for each deliverable or product. We continually hone the same core strategies that we repeat on every product and deliverable.
- Creating the visual designs to accompany the copy you write. We help you focus on your superpower: world-class writing.
Content Writer Key Responsibilities
- Produce the core B2B copy that will increase a prospect's likelihood of progressing through the marketing funnel
- At least 2 years writing marketing copy for a B2B software company
- At least 1 year working for a company that emphasized SEO content marketing
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea was an early adopter of remote work. In fact, our entire team of nearly 2,000 people and growing operates in a fully-remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4490-US-Dallas/F-ContentWriter.013
For More Information On The Job and Application, Kindly Check LinkedIn Through The Link Below:
About the company
Crossover’s mission is to democratize access to impactful, high-paying jobs. We recruit and screen only people with exemplary skills and drive to work with the world's best businesses.
With our scenario-based testing model, we match top talent around the world with opportunities to manage all types of initiatives, from software development to quality assurance to growing solution roadmaps.
We have over 3,500 partners in more than 116 countries. Everyone has their own Crossover story… What will yours be?