Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2025 – How to Apply and What You Need to Know
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2025 If you meet all of the requirements and are looking to get into studying abroad and earning your degree, this post will help you understand how to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2025 . In order to be eligible, you’ll need to have completed two years of study in your home country and be enrolled in an accredited university in one of the participating countries, which includes Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
When you’re looking to further your education, it can be tempting to take on thousands of dollars in student loans or other debt obligations. However, there are options available that will enable you to pursue higher education without the financial strain of accruing debt. One such option is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program , which provides undergraduate students with the funding necessary to study abroad in another country for an academic year or two as part of their educational experience. This article details how you can apply and what you need to know in order to be considered for these prestigious scholarships.
History about Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are scholarships that allow students to study at a foreign university. The scholarships are awarded by the European Commission and are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet certain criteria, including being a citizen of a participating country and having a minimum grade point average. The scholarship covers tuition, travel, and living expenses for the duration of the student's studies.
The Recipient Countries
The Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for citizens of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta , The Netherlands , Norway , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , Sweden and the United Kingdom .
One of the most prestigious scholarships of Europe, the Erasmus+ Mundus Scholarships 2023 is now open for the academic year 2023. The Erasmus+ scholarship provides the recipients the opportunity to study for a Master’s or Doctorate in any of the European universities and countries. The recipients will be able to study in 3 to 4 different countries in Europe. Moreover, they will also get a chance to do an internship during their two years of study. The number of scholarships available is 2,500.
Students from all over the world can apply to the European Joint Master’s Degree program. It is sponsored by the European Commission. Applications have started to pour in for the Master’s programs starting in 2023.
Erasmus Scholarship is among the most generous scholarships in the world. The number of accepted students in this scholarship program for the 2023 intake was 2,450. The Joint master’s program is available for 1 and 2 years (60 – 120 ECTS). The recipients will be able to get funding from 12 to 24 months. All the educational and living expenses are covered under Erasmus+.
The last date to apply for this Erasmus scholarship varies with every program. Applicants should check out their respective university’s official website to find out more about it.
Funding Value of the Erasmus+ Mundus Scholarships 2023:
The benefits of this Erasmus Mundus scholarship include:
- A monthly stipend of 1100 – 1500 Euros
- Tuition fee waiver
- Traveling allowance
- Airfare for international travel
- Travel allowance for when the recipient moves to another country during the course of his/her studies
- A Work visa will be granted to all the recipients once they finish their master’s or Ph.D. This will enable them to live in their country of choice even after their studies.
Details of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023:
Within this Erasmus scholarship program, the recipients will be able to study in three European Universities and countries. In the end, they will get a dual degree awarded by two of the European institutions. The recipients can study in Europe, Australia, or the USA for a maximum of two years. That means they will spend each semester in a different country.
The Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
Potential applicants should apply for IELTS or TOEFL in September or October (in case the test centers are closed because of the pandemic situation, the applicants can consider emailing their respective coordinators and asking them to exempt them from submitting the test scores).
There are some programs that are accepting other language tests like that Duolingo English Test Proficiency. It is an alternative test for IELTS and it lets the students give a test from home.
- All the applicants should score at least 6.5 in IELTS. No GRE or GMAT is required.
- There is no need to contact the professors for intake. Just go to your relevant program’s official website and follow the instruction given there.
- No work experience is required either.
- All the applicants need to have at least 16 years of education completed.
- There is no age restriction for applying.
- There are a number of students who have gotten the scholarship despite having a low CGPA. So students with average grades can also take their chances.
- Two letters of recommendation are required too. This requirement varies with every program. Applicants should be able to get more information about this from the program’s website they are intending to apply.
- A certificate of residence. This certificate ensures that you have not been residing in Europe for a year or more in the past five years. This certificate can be acquired from your university, workplace, or local municipal office. It also needs to be attested by a public lawyer.
- Previous degrees and transcripts.
- A letter of motivation. The wording length of it varies with every program. However, some programs do not specify any limits.
- Study plan essay or a research project proposal
Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023:
Please start following the steps below to begin an online application for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants should go to Erasmus’s Mundus scholarship website and contact the program coordinators from there.
- The Erasmus link contains all the programs that are being offered.
- The official website of Erasmus contains the whole procedure to submit the application.
- The last dates of submission vary with every program. Applications can be submitted anytime between December to February.
- Students can select up to three programs in which they wish to study in order of preference.
The Program Duration
More You Should Not Miss:
- USA Immigration - https://bit.ly/usa-immigrations
- Canada Immigration - https://bit.ly/canada-immigrations
- World Immigration - https://bit.ly/world-immigrations
- Employment Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-employments
- Education Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-scholarship-programs
- Homepage explore - https://bit.ly/immigration-center
If you are thinking about applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2025, now is the time to start getting your application together. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply, as well as what you need to know in order to increase your chances of being accepted.