The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is open for applications!
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program, also known as the CFS/OIF Scholarship Roar, provides financial assistance to Canadian students who wish to pursue their education in French outside of Canada. The program encourages students to take advantage of international educational opportunities and thus promotes the use of the French language on an international scale. If you are a Canadian citizen and are passionate about Canada’s language and culture, this scholarship might be right for you! If you would like to apply, read the application guidelines carefully before submitting your application
A fully financed scholarship for international students is available through the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2022–2023 This award is available for graduate and doctoral study. This scholarship awards an average of $35,000 per year.
The goal of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is to build organizational capacity by developing employees from La Francophonie's developing countries. The program is entirely funded by the Canadian government, which, as of January 1, 2015, has delegated program management to the Canadian Bureau for International Education/World University Service of Canada collaboration.
About The Sponsorship of Francophone scholarship Programs
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a scholarship program that provides financial assistance to francophone students from around the world who wish to pursue studies at the post-secondary level in Canada. The program is jointly funded by the Government of Canada and Canadian universities.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): CFSP
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies according to the country
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The average amount of the fund annually: 35000 $
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, technical and vocational training, or short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach allows recipient countries to define their priorities for training, as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
Who Can Apply?
If you're a Canadian citizen or permanent resident enrolled in an eligible post-secondary institution, you can apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program. To be eligible, you must also be proficient in French and be planning on participating in a study, research, or internship program in a francophone country outside of Canada.
How to Apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP?
Applications for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program are now open! If you're a Canadian citizen or permanent resident aged 18-35, you could be eligible to receive a scholarship of up to $5,000 to help with your studies in a francophone country.
Please visit the official website link given at the end. However, there are important steps to avail Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP:
- You need to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vita up to date;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- You need to DEPOSIT the APPLICATIONS to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the country.
Helpful Resources & Links
More You Should Not Miss:
Get More You need to know before Proceeding with the Application;
- USA Immigration - https://bit.ly/usa-immigrations
- Canada Immigration - https://bit.ly/canada-immigrations
- World Immigration - https://bit.ly/world-immigrations
- Employment Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-employments
- Education Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-scholarship-programs
- Homepage explore - https://bit.ly/immigration-center
If you're looking for an opportunity to study in Canada, the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program might be the perfect fit for you. The program offers scholarships to students from francophone countries who want to pursue studies at the undergraduate or graduate level.