University of Copenhagen PhD Positions in 2023!
Begin your academic experience in Denmark. Excellent news! PhD positions are now available at the University of Copenhagen. This post will go into depth regarding this scholarship program, its perks, and the application procedure.
The University of Copenhagen (UC) is a large and diverse university with over 20,000 students. With this growing student body and increasing demand for highly-qualified academics, we are delighted to welcome more Ph.D. positions in the incoming class of 2023. To meet the demand for quality research-based academics, we will create 30 new faculty positions and open additional doctoral programs in nursing, education, and psychology. Here is a list of what you can expect when applying to work at the University of Copenhagen: 1. The job market at UC is constantly improving! In the last three years alone, we have seen 11 percent growth and an average increase of 4 percent across our faculties. In addition, the number of applicants for most departmental positions has also increased significantly over the past few years. As a result, we can now offer even higher salaries and benefits to attract top talent worldwide. 2. We are looking for people driven by passion, conviction, and love for teaching – not just by money or qualifications! 3. We offer excellent opportunities to grow your career fast; from a lecturer to an associate professor, you will have opportunities for personal development and professional advancement within the same organization. 4. Our flexible working environment offers excellent training opportunities with frequent classroom study sessions, delivering high-quality lectures while being supported through online assignments and tutorials throughout your day-to-day duties.
Ph.D. positions at the University of Copenhagen are fully financed scholarships for overseas students. The posts are available for three years. This offer includes a monthly salary of about 27,590 DKK / approximately 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus a pension.
UCPH intends to promote continuous academic growth and desirable career paths for individual professors and academic staff, ensuring that prospective career paths for individual researchers are evident and that career management is supported systematically.
As a Ph.D. student at the University of Copenhagen, you will have the chance to further your international career as a member of a world-class research team. Every year, around 700 new Ph.D. candidates are admitted to UCPH. The University of Copenhagen provides cutting-edge research in a global setting. Copenhagen was named "the most liveable city in the world" by Monocle Magazine in 2013.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available positions.
- Program Period: The position is available for three years.
- Deadline: See deadlines here
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. The position provides the recipient with the following:
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins at around 27,590 DKK / approx. 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions
To qualify for a University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Position candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a relevant MSc degree
- As criteria for assessing your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Positions?
Please follow the below instructions to avail of this scholarship:
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
To learn more about the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. For positions, please visit the official website:
More You Should Not Miss:
Get More You need to know before Proceeding with the Application;
- USA Immigration - https://bit.ly/usa-immigrations
- Canada Immigration - https://bit.ly/canada-immigrations
- World Immigration - https://bit.ly/world-immigrations
- Employment Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-employments
- Education Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-scholarship-programs
- Homepage explore - https://bit.ly/immigration-center