King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) Scholarships 2023
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a country that has made significant strides in the last few decades. The kingdom is home to many students interested in pursuing advanced studies, and there are many ways to make that happen. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the 2023 scholarships available for Saudi Arabian students who want to study at KAUST University.
Saudi Arabia is one of the world’s leading scientific research and innovation nations. With a young population and advanced technology, Saudi Arabia has made great strides to increase its scientific literacy and attract innovative thinkers worldwide. The government established the King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) to support these efforts in 2012. KAUST Scholarships are awarded to students with a passion for science, technology, engineering, or medicine.
To qualify for a KAUST Scholarship, you must: If you are an undergraduate student from anywhere in the world, you may want to apply for a KAUST Scholarship. All applicants: Have demonstrated high academic ability in their previous education. They are at least 18 years old by March 1 of their senior year (or until they matriculate at college). They should have no criminal record interfering with their studies or activities as scholars at KAUST. Are not citizens of another country where admission is regulated by national laws that bar foreigners. Do not need to meet any additional requirements as stipulated by KAUST or other institutions sponsoring its Scholarships programs.
How to Apply for a KAUST Scholarship
The process for applying for a KAUST Scholarship is very straightforward. Go to the website of the award-winning university, click on the “Apply” button, and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to provide the relevant documentation to match the application requirements, including: - A copy of your transcript - A list of your accomplishments in your chosen field - A brief statement about your interests and plans - A 3 – 5 page essay - A 2D or 3D image file of your artwork - A video file of yourself giving a talk or presenting a project - A photo of yourself - A copy of your passport - Your essay should be between 500-700 words long.
How to Apply for a KAUST Regular Scholarship
KAUST Scholarships are awarded based on a randomized selection process. To be considered for a KAUST Regular Scholarship, you must: If you are a student in any of the following fields: engineering, mathematics, computer science, biology, chemistry, physics, economics, finance, statistics, medical, optometry, law, dentistry, Pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, physical, medical, or biological sciences, you may wish to apply for a KAUST Regular Scholarship. All applicants: Have a passion for science, technology, engineering, or medicine. Have excellent academic ability in their previous education. They are at least 18 years old by March 1 of their senior year (or until they matriculate at college). Are not citizens of another country where admission is regulated by national laws that bar foreigners. Do not need to meet any additional requirements as stipulated by KAUST or other institutions sponsoring its Scholarships programs.
Benefits Of KAUST Scholarships
The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology KAUST Scholarship, which provides financial help to scholars for the duration of their undergrad, and graduate studies, is available to all international students. The KAUST Scholarship offers the following advantages:
- Every accepted applicant receives the KAUST sponsorship, which provides them free tuition. Depending on qualifications and degree level, a monthly living allowance from $20,000 to $30,000 per year is provided. Housing on-campus will also be issued.
- Dental and Healthcare Benefits will be granted.
- Moving to dorm assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Scholarships
- All countries are eligible for the KAUST Scholarship program.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for doctoral degree programs must hold a master’s degree.
- Students need to have a top academic reputation, have solid moral status, and be physically and mentally well.
- Candidates are not permitted to be recipients of several scholarships.
- GRE is not required. It is recommended, though, and might improve your selection.
- The admissions code for KAUST is 4139.
- The average GPA of students admitted is 3.7 out of 4.0, but there is no minimum GPA requirement.
- The acceptance rate of KAUST is also only about 20%, which is relatively low.
Application Method of KAUST Scholarships
- KAUST urges all interested candidates to submit their applications as soon as possible to ensure a prompt decision and enough time for the visa application procedure.
- Application fees are not charged for the KAUST Scholarship application.
- Engineering, computer science, natural sciences, physical sciences, and many other academic fields are available at KAUST.
- KAUST Awards scholarships to around 150 students/semester each year.
- The KAUST scholarship application process often has no deadline.
- You must submit an online application for the KAUST Scholarship.
- If chosen, you will receive an invitation to a faculty visit at KAUST.
Required Documents for KAUST Scholarship Application Package:
The following are the necessary documents for the KAUST Admission Package:
- Updated CV
- Research Mission statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copy of official transcript
- Graduation Certificate
Requirement for English Proficiency for KAUST Scholarships
To grasp and express information quickly and effectively, it is essential to have a solid command of the English language. Suppose the applicant has a degree from an accepted university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand. In that case, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not required to apply to KAUST.
KAUST Scholarship Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
The Fully Funded King Abdullah University Scholarships Spring 2023 intake’s last date of application submission is September 30, 2022.
More You Should Not Miss:
Get More You need to know before Proceeding with the Application;
- USA Immigration - https://bit.ly/usa-immigrations
- Canada Immigration - https://bit.ly/canada-immigrations
- World Immigration - https://bit.ly/world-immigrations
- Employment Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-employments
- Education Opportunities - https://bit.ly/abroad-scholarship-programs
- Homepage explore - https://bit.ly/immigration-center