Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to Study in Australia
Applying for our scholarships is free and simple. You can apply for multiple scholarships with just one application form. Explore our scholarships below to see what you may be eligible for. Please note: applying for our scholarships is separate to applying for a place at university.
Are you ready to begin your study adventure abroad? Here's another amazing scholarship on offer to international students who wish to pursue their academic studies in Australia. Applications for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship are now open to international students to study at Griffith University.
Moreover, the scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Continue reading to learn more about this scholarship program. However, in this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship. The eligibility requirements, scholarship benefits, how to apply, and more.
About the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University. The Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees deduction, which will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Furthermore, this scholarship program gives students the chance to explore their academic potential, different subjects areas, cultures, and experiences.
The scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction.
Moreover, one must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
Furthermore, students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable. Also, the program does not permit deferral of scholarships.
However, there are limits to scholarship numbers. This is to say that, when the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
Griffith University is a public research university in South-East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. It was formally founded in 1971 but opened its doors in 1975. The university is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. Also, Griffith University ranks 18th out of 37 universities in Australia and among the top 400 universities worldwide in five major world rankings.
Overview of Scholarship
Moreover, here's a brief summary of the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
Griffith University, Australia
Griffith University, Australia
Tuition fee discount
Bachelors and Masters Degree
Field(s) of Study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs are offered at Griffith University. The study areas they offer include the following:
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT, and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry, and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
Number of Awards:
Throughout the duration of the program
International students from countries other than Australia or New Zealand
Furthermore, the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship recipients will also receive the following inclusions:
The Griffith Remarkable Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Applicants must meet the following criteria below to be eligible to apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. Therefore, they must provide a copy of their valid passport as proof of residency
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Moreover, applicants must have applied to study at Griffith University by the scholarship application deadline or closing date
- Must satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program
- Applicant must be a full-time student starting in trimester 2, or 3 2022
How to Apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarships
Furthermore, you can follow the step-by-step guide below to apply for this scholarship:
- Firstly, you will have to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University. You can apply via this link.
- Then you should apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement
- A university panel will review your application
- Then you will be notified of the outcome of your application
Receiving the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship:
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date.
In conclusion, it is important to visit the official website of the scholarship provider using the link below for a more detailed explanation of the eligibility criteria and application instructions for this scholarship.