Verizon has begun rolling out the Marshmallow update to Samsung Galaxy Note edge devices on its own network. The update increases the software version to VRU2CPD1, and brings alongside the latest Android version 6.0.1 features.
Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Android Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update
Apart from the usual Marshmallow benefits (such as Google Now on Tap, redesigned app permissions), the update brings some additional features like Ultra-High-Quality Audio, Android for Work as good as a fresh design.
The update has simply began rolling out, so it might a little time before it get to your device. Meanwhile. If you don’t have enough patience, you can manually verify for this update by going to :
– The settings menu on your phone
– About phone
– Method updates
– Investigate For update
How to install the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to your device:
Once you see the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow download notification on your device screen
1. Press “download” button
2. Press “Restart & install” button
3. Rebooting will start automatically
4. You are going to see “installing system update” take note of when installation starts
5. Upgrading begins automatically
– The Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow will start running on your device as soon as the upgrading is complete.