If you want to make your presence felt on the internet and you’re aspiring to be successful through your blog, I’ll recommend this ebook for you.
This is a 50 page eBook written my Promise Excel, a entrepreneurship blogger who started blogging because he wanted to mentor, inspire, support and empower young people to pursue entrepreneurship and build successful businesses.
On this eBook, he covered topics like
- What is your why? Blogging with intention
- How to find your why
- What are your blogging goals?
- How to choose a profitable blog topic/niche
- Things you should consider when choosing a profitable blog niche
- How to attract the right community
- How to make money from your community of blog readers
- Creating the right condition that positions your blog to make money
- How to get people to subscribe to your email list
- Proven ways of getting massive targeted traffic to your blog
- Possible Products to sell to your community
These are his words.
There’s nothing worse than creating a blog that no one notices and even worse still, a blog that does not make you a dime can drive you crazy.
There are so many information about starting a blog and making money from a blog out there that many people get so confused and just give up about trying.
A lot of people have been blogging for years without having any clarity on what they are doing. So, they chase after one shiny object or the other.
There are also those who have applied for Adsense a thousand and one times without acceptance, hence, they just gave up and look for something else to do.
This does not have to be you!
Whatever your passion, skills, experience or knowledge is, chance is, there are others who are willing and ready to pay you for what you know.
There is so much money to be made online that you’d be missing a lot if you don’t take advantage of it.
Kindly download this eBook, take your time to STUDY it.
P.S. The eBook is completely FREE for the first 100 persons and after that, it will be up for sale.
So be a kind consumer and share with your friends!