To all selfie lovers, Panasonic has just made your life more interesting by releasing the Lumix GF8. Its price tag are still yet to be revealed.
The GF8 resembles the GF7 that was launched January last year.
Major changes on this compact system camera are:
1. A beauty function that creates a soft skin, slimming and defocusing effect.
2. A beauty retouch function that allows you add some finishing touches to your nice selfie, you can also add make ups.
The GF8 will definitely quench a lot of people’s taste.
FEATURES OF THE LUMIX GF8
1. A Digital Live MOS sensor of 16 megapixel
2. The GF8 supports a maximum ISO value of 25600
3. It has a burst mode of 5fps as well as a full HD video recording feature.
4. A touchscreen display of 3-inch
5. An in built Wi-Fi that allows quick sharing of pictures from any smartphone.
The camera automatically goes into a selfie mode whenever you flip the display upwards.
It offers a wide range of variety options that will help you produce the best and perfect selfies ever.
One of my favorite feature, is the aesthetic retouch that can be use in clearing any kind of wrinkle from the face, it can as well whiten our teeth and make then worth staring at.