Like who banks with Santic IBTC and still goes to the bank each time to transfer money, buy airtime, pay decoder subscription or pay electricity bill? Definitely not someone who has downloaded and uses Stanbic IBTC Mobile App
Since the introduction of internet banking apps, banking transactions have become easier and can be conveniently carried out with just a few tap on our smartphones. Gladly, all banks in Nigeria now have their banking app.
The Stanbic IBTC Mobile App which is called APPyness is similar to the GTBank Mobile App, FCMB Mobile App, Zenith Mobile App, Eco Bank Mobile App and other Mobile Banking App in terms of functionality.
The Mobile App complements the Stanbic IBTC USSD banking code to ensure customers get the best experience and satisfaction. Listed below are things you can do with the online banking App
Stanbic IBTC Mobile App: A Highlight of what you can do with it
- You can use the App to transfer money to any bank in Nigeria
- You can use the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App to buy airtime, data for yourself, family and friends
- You can use the Mobile App to check your account balance
- You can use the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App to pay bills like ( Nepa, Dstv)
- You can find Stanbic IBTC branches closest to you.
… And lots more
So what are you waiting for? Download, activate and use the App for Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking today.
Plus… it’s FREE!
How To Download Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App On Your Phone
Stanbic IBTC Mobile App Download For Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS Users
Whether you use an iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry phone or an Andriod phone like Nokia, LG, Samsung, Tecno, Infinix, HTC, Gionee, you can easily download and use the Mobile banking app. Kindly Follow the steps below.
- Open App store on your phone – App Store for iPhone users, Google Play for Android users and BB App World for BlackBerry users.
- Once the Store opens, search for “Stanbic IBTC”
- You should see a list of apps related to Stanbic IBTC, just ignore them and tap on the one with the name “Stanbic IBTC” alone.
- Tap on install to download it to your phone.
Don’t want to go through all that process?
No worries, we’ve provided below the direct link to download the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App for each device
- Download Stanbic IBTC mobile App for Blackberry phone
- Download Stanbic IBTC mobile App for Android phones
- Download Stanbic IBTC mobile App for Apple iPhones
As stated earlier, the Mobile App is free. But to download it on your phone, you need an Internet connection (could be an available data subscription on your phone or a Wifi connection)
How To Activate And Use Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App On Your Phone
After downloading the App, you need to activate it. Don’t worry, activation is also free. Here’s how to activate and use it for internet banking.
If you’re new to Stanbic IBTC Mobile and Internet Banking, its likely that you don’t have your personal internet banking details.
Don’t have Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking Details? Here’s how to get yours.
The Internet banking detail is your internet banking username and password. It is a login detail that connects the App to your bank details so you can carry out easy and fast transactions.
To get your personal Internet Banking details, you have to request for it. You can make the request at the bank, online or through the App itself.
Once you open the app, click on My Bank. You’ll be asked to input your username and password. Since you’re new to mobile banking and you don’t have an Internet banking details, look below the login form, you should see “Don’t have Internet Banking? Register Now”
Tap on that and follow the instruction to get your personal internet banking details which will let you use all the feature of Stanbic IBTC Mobile App.
Things you should take NOTE of when signing up for Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking
- You should have an active savings or current account with Stanbic IBTC
- Your phone number must be linked to your bank account. If it isn’t, then visit the nearest Stanbic IBTC Branch and update your account information
- When choosing your password, ensure it’s at least 8 character strength. Your password should contain 1 capital letter, small letter, special character and numbers. E.g [email protected]
Once you have the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App (APPyness) on your phone you do not have to stress yourself going to the bank each time you want to transfer money or to check your account balance. With the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App, you have complete control over your account from your mobile phone while at home, school or the office.