I guess they are going to throw a party.
Maliyo is organizing an event at Social Media Week Lagos. The event has been tagged “Mobile Game Developers: Getting Featured on Google Playstore” and is for both individuals and firms involved in the process of bringing a game to life to; learn, showcase and explore opportunities related to the mobile games development in Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Date: Wednesday, 1st March 2017
Venue: Campus Speakeasy, Landmark Centre, 5B Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos
Time: 6 – 7PM
Who should attend this event?
– Mobile gaming enthusiasts (Like me)
– Programmers & mobile apps & game developers
– Mobile game publishers
– Game designers
– Indie developers
– Mobile game storytellers
– Sound engineers
What do you stand to gain by attending the event?’
– Those who attend this event will be introduced to mobile apps discovery and the Nigerian mobile gaming commnuity.
– Opportunities to foster networking with industry professionals.
– Adequate knowledge about global industry trends.
– The journey to being featured on Google Play store: a case study of Aboki Run.
– Opportunities to learn about how mobile apps & game developers can have their games & apps featured on Google Play Store
People speaking at the event are the likes of
– Bolaji Iwayemi (Consumer Marketing Team Lead, Paga)
– Hugo Obi (General Manager, Gameslab 2016)
– Aniedi Udo-Obong (Program Manager of Developer Ecosystem, Google)
You’re interested right?