Gionee has just unveiled its new S8 flagship in Barcelona, Spain at MWC. At the event, the company also revealed a brand new logo with a tagline that says, “Make Smiles”.
The price tag of the Gionee S8 has been placed at EUR 449 which is approximately Rs. 34,000 (98,000 Naira) and it comes in a Rose Gold, Silver and Gold colours. The smartphone is to go on sale by the end of March.
Here are the features of the Gionee S8
– Its biggest highlight, a 3D Touch and a pressure sensitive display.
– A loop metal design.
– It features a 5.5 inch full HD Amoled display with a narrow bezel that measure about 0.75mm.
– The smartphone is about 74.9 mm wide.
– A display thickness of 0.693.
– Screen resoluton of 1080 x 1820 pixels.
– The Gionee S8 supports 4G+ connectivity
– Dual sim (micro sim) feature
– 64GB inbuilt storage, it runs on Amigo 3.2 OS based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
– It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 process along side 4GB RAM.
– A battery capacity oof 3000mAh.
– Supports dual 4G, FDD, and TDD, 14 bands which would make it fit for global roaming.
– The Gionee S8 has a finger print sensor integrated on the home button and has an average weights of 148grams
It is said to support a ‘dual WhatsApp’ and ‘dual WeChat’ feature that enables you open two instances of WhatsApp and WeChat and log into different accounts.