Well, now it’s official. The Glo free data day offer has been set to hold September, 2017.
Aside the set back in Glo’s network in different areas in Nigeria (which is already a big flaw), there are more reasons why you shouldn’t get your hopes too high on this day of “free browsing”
Here’s What You Should Not Expect
- You cannot share your Free Data Day bonus
- You cannot gift out your Free Data Day bonus
- You cannot use your Free Data Bonus on a latter date.
- You can’t migrate to another tariff plan and still have your free data bonus available.
- Glo plans on employing a fair usage policy so; browsing won’t be unlimited
How Do You Quality For The Glo Free Data Day?
The beautiful thing about the Glo Free Data day is that there is NO Opt In or subscription code.
For you to enjoy Free Data on 28th September 2018, ensure you do any of the following in the 7 days preceding the announced Free data Day
- Use N150 or more on voice calls PLUS 100MB or more of data OR
- Use N250 or more on voice calls.
Once you do any of these, you will receive an SMS confirming your eligibility for the free data day.
You shouldn’t bother setting a reminder because Glo promises to send SMS reminders of the Free Data Day.
How do You check Your Free Data Day balance?
To check your Free Data Day balance, Dial #122# (if you do not have an existing data plan). But if you have an existing data plan, dial *170*0#
Have any question or thought, kindly leave them in the comments.