Front Desk Agent Urgently Needed At Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami Urgently Need A Front Desk Agent at oceanfront destination of Surf Club. Check the post to read more about the job description and how to apply.
Full Job Description
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi- million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Front Desk Agent who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Who We Look For
We are looking for an individual who can be part of the Front Office team that we have built who has a passion for hospitality. You will be responsible for welcoming hotel guests with an emphasis on fulfilling requests, following special instructions and adhering to established credit policies and procedures.
• Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
• Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest . Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
• Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks , exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
• Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
• Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
• Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year h otel experience in a luxury hotel.
Written, spoken and reading proficiency in the English language.
Fluency in a language other than English strongly preferred.
Must be able to work all shifts including AM, PM, weekends, and holidays.
Knowledgeable of Miami areas
We are hiring multiple shifts, one requires 2 Overnights and 3 day shifts.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
And so much more!
About Four Seasons Hotel
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship