Without any serenre…
When Tecno unveiled the Phantom 6 in Nigeria, I was somewhere in my room, trying to complete one or two projects on Android Studio. So I came late to the party, I had to go watch reviews from the Ogas At The Top.
Tecno can’t put our friendship asunder.(hehe)
Whalla! Tecno Tells us there is another DroiPad – the 7D, a success to its DroiPad 7C.
Key Features of The Tecno DroiPad 7D
- Display: 7-inch IPS LCD (600×1024 px)
- Camera: 2MP front camera with flash, 5MP back camera with flash
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Storage: 16 GB ROM (expandable storage up to 256GB)
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Battery Capacity: 3,000 mAh
- SIM: Dual SIM Card
- Network: 2G / 3G
14 Reasons Why I believe the Tecno DroiPad 7D Isn’t for Real Men
1. Someone Named This Series Out of Misconception
2. The camera isn’t worthy glorifying
Officially, the DroiPad 7D has a 5 mega pixel back/rare camera and a 2 mega pixel front camera (with flash)
Though am wondering if Geek.ng got a different variant as review unit?
In an unboxing, Don Caprio of Geek.Ng kinda actually hyped the device on a first impression, but later on, when he did the complete unboxing, he said.
The device has an 8MP rear camera which seems to have a fixed focus. You can’t tap to focus and this applies to the 5MP front camera too. Both front and rear cameras are equipped with LED flash.
The camera software lets you adjust white balance, scene mode, color effect, and exposure but when it comes to actual camera performance, it gives you nothing more than what you would expect from an entry-level device.
In his review of the DroiPad 7D, these were his final verdict as regards you choosing the DroiPad 7D
If you need to get a nice little tablet for your kid without breaking the bank, you should get Tecno DroiPad 7D. The advertised Kids Zone (which I didn’t get to experience) looks like the perfect tool to put your kid in check. However, if you’re considering using it for stuff other than surfing the web, social media and reading e-books and documents, you should be ready to ignore the shortcomings.
3. The DroiPad doesn’t have so much feature.
Watch her video below
4. There’s nothing different about the display.
5. Handle this baby roughly and she breaks
The back of the phone is a contrast to the rather plain front. There’s a beautiful Kevlar pattern on the (non-removable) back cover.
Like I said in the unboxing, this ain’t no Kevlar. So ensure you protect it with the free case that comes with it….
6. Don’t even think of multitasking
With this specs, the Tecno DroiPad will struggle in demanding tasks like gaming or multitaking. However, if your focus is just on browsing, the specs should offer reasonable performance.
7. Dr. Dre Won’t accept this audio
Before Tecno stepped up their game and decided to start making Android run devices, they were Nigeria’s favourite in a line up of China phones.
Of course, they made small phones with loud speakers, but right now, the audio output of the DroiPad 7D doesn’t leave a good impression. Music played on this phablet isn’t loud.
These were his words
With this big boy, I feel different things. Physically and specification wise, I am not very impressed. But if its predecessors are anything to go by, the DroiPad 7D may actually be a good device for its level.
8. Before you charge your DroiPad 7D, am done charging 2 Gionee A1
NO FAST CHARGE EXPERIENCE FOR ME. I was able to charge the DroiPad 7D in 2 hours 34 minutes
9. Is there really a difference between the 7D and the 7C?
10. You’ve got a woman in your life? Give her this and cause a fight
11. No airpod like Apple? Oh, there is an earphone jack, but where is the earphone?
- The device
- 1 Charger head
- 1 USB cable
- 1 transparent cover
12. Why So Much Memory Space when they’re begging us to manage 1GB RAM?
13. This is a peaceful riot. Say no to slow browsing speed.
14. DroiPad Joy Life seems like DroiPad Joy Death
FreeBrowsingLink believes the DroiPad 7D is “a special device” for you and your children to enjoy.
But I think that’s pathetic. I’d be fine if they just say – for your children to enjoy.
BTW, If you still think the DroiPad 7D is a great device.
Be sure to join the community of tech consumers who are safe and informed.