I guess they are going to throw a party.
Maliyo is organizing an event at Social Media Week Lagos. The event has been tagged "Mobile Game Developers: Getting Featured on Google Playstore" and is for both individuals and firms involved in the process of bringing a game to life to; learn, showcase and explore opportunities related to the mobile games development in Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Date: Wednesday, 1st March 2017
Venue: Campus Speakeasy, Landmark Centre, 5B Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos
Time: 6 - 7PM
Who should attend this event?- Mobile gaming enthusiasts (Like me)
- Programmers & mobile apps & game developers
- Mobile game publishers
- Game designers
- Indie developers
- Mobile game storytellers
- Sound engineers
What do you stand to gain by attending the event?'
- Those who attend this event will be introduced to mobile apps discovery and the Nigerian mobile gaming commnuity.
- Opportunities to foster networking with industry professionals.
- Adequate knowledge about global industry trends.
- The journey to being featured on Google Play store: a case study of Aboki Run.
- Opportunities to learn about how mobile apps & game developers can have their games & apps featured on Google Play Store
People speaking at the event are the likes of- Bolaji Iwayemi (Consumer Marketing Team Lead, Paga)
- Hugo Obi (General Manager, Gameslab 2016)
- Aniedi Udo-Obong (Program Manager of Developer Ecosystem, Google)
You're interested right?
To register for this event, kindly visit SocialMediaWeek.org or just click HERE